Friday, August 8, 2008

Ohhh Cookie


This article has turned me off Cookie mag for life - what an opinionated and awful interview with actress Amanda Peet???..
I am shocked..Cookie get a real mother image and maybe I'll listen again..
Here are some of her "quotes"
"Frankly, I feel that parents who don't vaccinate their children are parasites."
"I have a lazy, fluffy, actor-y side that's instinctive,"
When she was shooting movies in Boston and Vancouver last winter, she and her nanny made sure to have the following items at every hotel: a white-noise machine, a fan, a microwave, foam letters for the tub, Frankie's blankets and crib bumper, her mix CD, and all her favorite books (which Peet propped up around her play area). The linchpin, at least in Peet's mind, was a stuffed cow—but Frankie barely acknowledged it. "I was like, You'll love this cow, damn it! This will be your transitional object if it's the last thing I do!
AAAHHHHHHH GET A LIFE!
Here's a sneak peek at her..

No comments: